sudokued out

Posted by StephieMae
I ventured out of my room today. That is a huge feat seeing as I'm not suppossed to ;) Wanna know what I got out of bed for?? To watch last nights episode of The Bachelor. Umm yes I know that it is waste of time and it is unrealistic but please the biggest waste of time for me is sitting is bed all day every day so I thought it couldn't hurt my chances of being productive. I sacrificed a few hours of playing sudoku to watch brain numbing television. AND I loved every minute of it~but I just took some more pain meds so it's off to bed for me. Oh and Happy Groundhog day {lameness at is fullest} and here is a video for you to enjoy!


Find more videos like this on ThisIs50.com : IF IT'S HOT IT'S HERE!

2 sweet comments on "sudokued out"

Jessica on February 2, 2010 at 9:16 PM said...

That video upsets me every time I see it on a number of levels.

We knew Vienna wouldn't be voted off...there has to be some tension or it just isn't good television.

Team Millward on February 3, 2010 at 6:43 AM said...

Umm, I'm sorry, did you say Bachelor was a waste of time? I highly disagree. Not only is it completely and utterly realistic but it is quite entertaining to say the least! Ha! I'll let you know if I do decide to make my blog private

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!