cast survival 101 or lack thereof

Posted by StephieMae
Yeah so that whole soggy cast thing leading to fear of cleanliness - it's back. It's 3 am and well let's just say I just don't think I'm meant to have a good cast experience this time around. I think I've set a record for amount of casts in least amount of time! I loathe this extra appendage. {in case you haven't noticed that is 3 casts in 7 days} All I want is a relaxing shower but karma is not on my side. What'd I do? Maybe it's my Dr and I'm the round about way of making his life hell...it's his karma. Well gosh now it all makes sense. I'm sure he'll love my deduction of reasoning tomorrow when he asks what happened this time.

And have you ever heard of trench foot? Yeah pretty much if I don't address this issue that's what I can get...let's just say it's nasty, gross, and I could lose a foot! Eek! I'd take getting yelled at by my Doc than that any day...but he's too nice to yell. So he'd just shake his head and slap his palm to his face. If I come up missing the next few days it's because I'm curled up in a ball crying because I just can't win.

2 sweet comments on "cast survival 101 or lack thereof"

Team Millward on February 16, 2010 at 1:06 PM said...

Wow...that completely sucks. I'm so sorry. At least you're keeping your Dr. in business! You're probably right, I'm sure that is a record of cast's. I'm so sorry. Wish I could do something to make your life easier right now.
BTW.....seriously, VIENNA? What the crap?! Mike thinks that she is going to announce that she was formerly a man in the finale.

Seriously, hope you are doing better today. And it is fun to read your blog. Everytime I write something serious (like my most recent post) Mike wonders if something's wrong with me! I don't think he understands that it's somewhat of a journal. Frankly, I actually love reading blogs and see the serious side of people as well.

The Crazy Coxes on February 16, 2010 at 7:26 PM said...

Seriously...what is wrong with you and casts?
I think I'd take a cast over trench foot though.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!