let me tell you

Posted by StephieMae
My friend always will listen to me, will take naps with me, laugh at me, tell me when I say something dumb,  come up with gay raps from those dumb things, go places with me, and best of all - he makes me feel loved without ever asking it of him!

This is Lance...have you met him? If not you should get right on that. No but really he's a nice addition to the Anderson household this last year. Pretty much he's new competition in the 'Dad's favorite' {of the single status that is} category...fyi I think I'm losing!

Watching Lance play Bop-it Extreme 2...he was wiggling his hips and really into it! It got a genuine laugh out of me so it's most definitely blog worthy.  Thus the post. He's makes up for the lack of brothers in my life at the moment. But I don't see them moving to Colorado anytime soon...so Lance will do.

Also great news! I get my cast off tomorrow...only to get another one on! But I'm proud to say I lasted an entire week without getting this one wet!

And the Nuggets won! And I spent the afternoon watching curling. Anyone else into that?? I find it really fun to watch and the men's US has a fine looking bunch of boys so maybe take a gander...just sayin ;)

2 sweet comments on "let me tell you"

Team Millward on February 22, 2010 at 10:52 AM said...

I LOVE candy cane hot chocolate. Seriously can't get enough of it

The Crazy Coxes on February 22, 2010 at 11:50 AM said...

You busy little blogger!
I have a little treat - and it's not a cupcake - over at my place for you. Come blog hopping and pick it up!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!