It's been one of those days

Posted by StephieMae
What the heck it's been one of those months. I'm at my two week post surgery state of mind. I'm beginning to get irritable, lonely, hungry, and bored!
The highlight of my week - going to the Dr and getting my stitches out and a hard cast on. I was really looking forward to this for several reasons. One being I feel more safe in the hard cast, because I know that no matter what - if I don't do anything stupid ie kicking/pulling said cast off I am insured safety from harms way. Also the stitches were tight and pulling so to have them removed I figured would help bring me back into a zen state of mind.
Yeah, didn't exactly go that way. You see my Dr knows me, he has learned my ways. Therefore my cast is different than those in the past. Not going to go into detail but really he wanted to make it 'stephanie-proof' I kid you not I really thought he had succeeded. But I have a feeling give me a few more days with this nuisance and I'll have it cracked. So my skin is so dry and this cast is itchy and uncomfortable! I have been tossing and turning in bed for several hours now. But ah ha! What the tuna! I found the solution - and now I'm curious to know why I didn't ask Santa for this lil' gem this last Christmas. Either way my chopstick will have to suffice for now. I'm looking forward to the day it comes off...only to be replaced by yet another one. Oh lovely.

0 sweet comments on "It's been one of those days"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!