Pretty in pink!

Posted by StephieMae
So I did NOT want to get up today! It has been such a long week and I did so much yesterday that I just wanted to stay in bed. However if there was one thing I'd be willing to get up for it would be for a new cast! So off to the doctors - and the whole way there I was explaining to my mum that I was so excited and I was getting scared to have that stinky walking boot and pretty much wanting her to agree with me that I know what's best...umm truth be told - I don't!
                  {Not the point though.}
So I arrive to the docs and we're chattin it up and discussing what's next in the process and than he drops the news that I didn't want to hear...dun dun dun. "Ready for the boot?" UMM NO! I wanted to escape and threw a bit of a tantrum. Well it was worth it because after discussing the pros and cons of going into the boot he finally said, "Okay, what color do you want?" I was elated!  So now I have a pretty pink cast! So much better than a dumb boot that's meant for walking that I wouldn't even be allowed to walk in. So of course the right decision was made. And now I want to eat a donut! If only I had one...oh brother!
{In the mean time...I'll go party with the Barbies! Which by the way have pink casts as well!}

0 sweet comments on "Pretty in pink!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!