All you need is LOVE ...

Posted by StephieMae
Oh and narcotics don't hurt either! Seriously next time I have surgery I think visitors should be off limits. I say things that really should be kept to myself. However that is a horse of a different color. Perhaps I'll share another day. So anyways after spending several days at the hospital I'm home and it feels nice. I could easily do without the pain part but other than that my bed and I are becoming reaquainted and it feels wonderful! Now don't all you come and see me at once! Ha ha no but seriously I think it's going to be a good recovery! Thanks to all who have been so wonderful throughout all of this!

ps it's 3 am and I am playing Sudoku for the mere fact that it is mind numbing! Help!! Any suggestions??

2 sweet comments on "All you need is LOVE ..."

Team Millward on January 31, 2010 at 11:22 AM said...

Glad you are home and keep those drugs coming....remember, they are your friend! If it makes you feel better I was up at 3:30 with Maddox. We should have chatted! Get well soon!

The Crazy Coxes on February 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM said...

I'm glad you made it home safe and sound! I don't hink people should visit people in the hospital. There's a reason they are in the hospital. If they were feeling remotely up to having visitors, the hospital would have kicked them out. That's what hospitals do!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!