{consider yourself warned}

Posted by StephieMae
Have I mentioned before that I am grateful for my surgeries? I'm sure I haven't because it's hard to admit that. But guess what? I secretly am. And in more than just the 'pain free' objective grateful sort of way.

Life is hard...life is what you make...life is fragile... and I'll be the first to admit it's easy to get caught up in the hooplah of dramatic events in my life. However I never have looked back on something and thought "wish I'd taken something of greater value from that." However I've been worried that if I'm not careful with how I spend my time as of late I may just look back on my year with that thought of wishing I'd taken more.

My surgery was a necessity; but to what extent? Having been in pain for 15 years - roughly 75 percent of my life time I had deemed it as 'life' and 'normalcy'. I am grateful for my whim to get back on a longboard that ultimately put me where I am today. And for the faith I've been blessed with to know that the end result, no matter what it may be is for my best.

0 sweet comments on "{consider yourself warned}"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!