Why of course...

Posted by StephieMae
I was floored when the Nuggies swooped into LA and took that game. Utter shock pretty much. So I was only hoping they could get to UT and take that one as well. I mean first it's the Jazz. Sorry that's just how I feel. But when GK has boys starting that hardly ever have any game time in the season you know you should be worried. And was was Andersen all dressed down for? I mean esp for an away game - I'm sure you have some fans in the crowd. Either way it was a devestating first half and well pretty much up until the 4th I wasn't too hopeful. But thank you for at least showing up for the last 15. Made it interesting. Warm Regards...a fan 4ev!

Now that I'm off that lil box of humdrum onto more pressing matters.

Should I be concerned if my poor toe is bein left out? What I mean is - you guys I can't feel one of five. That ain't so bad is it? I mean it did just take part in a pretty serious surgery...I guess I'll just wait and see.

Also my arm took a few nicely gauged needles whilst in hospital mode. Well my muscle to be more exact...umm it still hurts, it's kind of the burn you get when you've been lifting and you want to go for that 'swolled up' look. Yeah I'm not lookin that way yet it sure does feel overused. Next time maybe they can just leave me on the IV instead of having a blonde moment and realizing oops took her off too soon. Yup so what happens in that scenario you may ask? Known as an IM or intramuscular. Yeah so it leaves the muscle grumpy when hello I already had a nice bandaged hand with a catheter in place...

Pretty much I think Strawberry Splash can relate to how I've felt the last few well I've stopped keeping track but let's just say it's been a while...I think I'll come out better than she did however ;)

3 sweet comments on "Why of course..."

Nat~Nat on February 7, 2010 at 12:27 PM said...

Did you do that to that poor pony? Lylee would bawl her little heart out!!! She loves her ponies.

Also, you need to come out and play Blokus with Tbone. He's quite the player. I got it for Chris and I but Taylor is awesome.

Hope your feeling better. I'm on day 2 or 3 post gall bladder removal. I hurt, but I feel better than the last 2 surgeries and supposedly all the stuff that doesn't belong is now out of me!

Come visit when you're back on your feet ok!

Launi on February 8, 2010 at 8:41 AM said...

You know--it's ok. Sometimes we Utahn's feel the same way about the Jazz.
Ha!
Do feel pretty sorry for that pony though. Kinda tells you what the microwave is actually doing to your food, I guess.
Hope you feel better soon.

The Crazy Coxes on February 8, 2010 at 9:02 AM said...

Hmmm....not to into professional sports. Did go see your Nuggets last week though AND Cafe Rio before hand.

I hope you are recovering well. Stay out of the microwave!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!