sleepless nights

Posted by StephieMae
Ugh these sleepless nights may just be the death of me! I can't seem to get on a regular sleep schedule with these surgeries. The drugs certainly have their effects but really all I really want is one night of sleep. Speaking of wants...

Oh goodness you don't even want to know! Ha ha Spice Girls is on the playlist tonight and I'm not sure how to feel about it. Thoughts? I have had the la la la las, wantchous and wannabes playing through my mind ALL night. It pushed me to look up some of their videos. Where do they find these boys they feature in them? Seriously so not pretty to look.

So anyways in bigger news I just want to say that my stiches are itchy and driving me crazy! My doc says seeing as I could get my hard cast off last surgery he wants to hold off on putting me in one. SO that means I'm all guazed up and wrapped and it really isn't all that lovely.

Also why is that boys are so great to have in ones life yet get too many at one time and it can be a lil hard to juggle...keepin my eyes on the one I really want though and fingers crossed - hopefully all will work out in the end.

2 sweet comments on "sleepless nights"

The Crazy Coxes on February 5, 2010 at 11:16 AM said...

I love these updates!
I say "no" to the Spice Girls!
May I recommend "Tie Me Down" by New Boyz featuring Ray J.
Funny - the words aren't that great but the music is!

Jillian on February 5, 2010 at 11:38 AM said...

So glad you stumbled across it. Freezing the onions is a great idea! Hope the nights get better for you :)

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!