Don't mind me

Posted by StephieMae
So Tawna! I love you...and I wish you were here to celebrate with me.

Alright onto more pressing matters of my mind...I have always had this knack for if things are feeling like they are out of control or uncomfortable for me I bake/cook. Well it's SO hard to get around these days and the kitchen is the last place I should be. I can't believe that I have taken a handful of things for granted! It makes me human I know but still although much easier this time around I continue to fool myself into thinking I can do more than able. I forget that something as simple as well-actually anything that I have to get out of bed for {so everything but sleep!} is hard. However it isn't so bad once I realize sleeping helps pass the time...and sleep helps your body heal. Literally...did you know that!? I think it is so cool that our bodies know how to put us on the mend. I am beginning to feel like being alone is normal. I have trouble talking to others because I am socially inept! My Dr not my foot dr but my gen dr is so nice I love her and she met with me shortly after my last surgery. She told me texting and facebook is not a means of communication for one in my situation. It tricks my brain into thinking that I'm actually social but in reality I'm in my own world. I start to ignore and begin to lose patience and get bored quickly while others are over. So I began to notice that happening as of late. It is frustrating because I am a social person I love talking with people. It's a LOVE! But at the moment I have no enjoyment from that or anything else for that matter. I enjoy playing suduko in bed while listening to my ipod on shuffle. So now that I really have let you in more than the norm for me I figure what's it going to hurt. I'm grateful that I have individuals in my life that acknowledge me and love me and genuinely show interest. Whether I know it or not I feel it! PS how does one feel about St George, UT...they have an In n out so it can't be that bad right? Just throwin it out there!

2 sweet comments on "Don't mind me"

Tawna on February 18, 2010 at 7:11 AM said...

You are adorable. Thanks for thinking of me, precious, I sure love you!!

Team Millward on February 18, 2010 at 7:21 AM said...

Are you kidding? If it were up to Mike we would have been living in St. George a LONG time ago. He loves it so much. Pretty much everyone I know that lives there or is from there would give anything to go back. True, they have an In N Out, though very good just not the same as SoCal's, but still Deelish. Why are you asking about St. G? You gonna wobble on over there for the time being?

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!