Best field trip YET!!

Posted by StephieMae
It's true, I'd rather be laying out - poolside, sipping soda and listening to some Akon or along those same lines. But seeing as duh it's frigid cold out that's out of the question. I can't wait to have this cast off and have it be summer! Best thing to look forward to...well I lie. Walking is the best thing I'm looking forward to. Oh but back to the point. Since I can't have that I'll take the next best thing. An outing! Not just an outing but a sleepover! I left the house in my pj's and have a new scenery to take in at my friends house! It's so great to be somewhere other than my house. And I LOVE it!

Off to watch another chick flick and down some Coke! No wallowing here tonight! I'm not messing around, gotta take full advantage of being out.

0 sweet comments on "Best field trip YET!!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!