Grab a coke and take a sit, because I just did

Posted by StephieMae
I went to 3 quilt stores in 3 days. Do you know what that means?! It means I got out of the house! I of course went to the Dr but that isn't an adventure that is doom! So of course I buried myself in my bed and didn't want to come out and my mum insisted I go for a drive. I did and you know what? I had fun! We even went to Costco. Umm not as fun as last time...but I still got to drive around and eat samples! So hello of course it was amazing! Every time we manage to go out I actually never get out of the car. {with the exception of Costco well because I would do anything to drive the lil cart around.} Each day I get in the car with my ice cold coke with lime and just enjoy the view. Every time I think, "Why is it I didn't bring a book/magazine/suduko?" Instead I sit for 20-30 minutes while mum shops around. Yet I am completely content with doing just that. Until one doesn't have it you forget the simple things you take for granted.

It just reminded me of a field trip I took I'd guess in the 2nd grade. We walked to Albertson's. Doesn't that sound incredible? Well at that time it was, and that is comparable to how I feel when I get to go out. It's just nice to go somewhere new. And we even got cookies from the bakery on that field trip. Umm simple and fun! That's how these adventures are for me today. Simple yet fun! So do something today that is just that! Unless you are doomed to a hectic schedule and than I don't pity you because I've been there and done that. And don't see myself going back to that. Instead these days I watch tv like it's my job. Should I be concerned? NAH it's normal, right?

1 sweet comments on "Grab a coke and take a sit, because I just did"

Team Millward on February 26, 2010 at 6:52 AM said...

Yes, watching a lot of TV is completely normal. First thing Maddox does when he wakes up is grab the remote, hand it to me and yells "choo choo!" Ok, maybe I am the wrong person to tell you this because we are most definitely a tv watching family.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!