my downfall

Posted by StephieMae
I have had no appetite at all since a week prior to surgery...I just don't do enough to actually work up one. But wow I wanted to eat today and instead I opted for hot cocoa...umm it's a weakness, I knew I shouldn't have. However I am now sick-lesson learned. I'm a weakling, wanna know why? I only worked my way through 1/3 of the mug :( oh brother. What's a girl to do?? Not the slightest but for now what do you think of this song! I'm still undecided, so far I like the beat and duh He's put out loads of good music since my grade school days. Nuggets play tonight and Melo is coming back - we'll see...they sure like to tease me.  

1 sweet comments on "my downfall"

The Crazy Coxes on February 9, 2010 at 3:52 PM said...

Poor Usher.
He's hott - but that's ALL he could come up with?
The girl is beautiful too - but the acting and the video stink.
Don't count on Melo!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!