The real stuff

Posted by StephieMae
I so badly want to just be able to shut my eyes and fall into a peaceful slumber...in my dreams! With the drugs I'm on {oh bless those drugs} it either knocks me to the ground and I'm down for the count or I miss that one moment and I am up far too long into the night. I find that those nights are when I play sudoku. It is something that passes the time and I feel like it keeps my brain functioning so I don't just lose it all while on bedrest. I keep some melodic instrumental music jammin in the background and there we have it-a night in the bed of Stephanie Mae. Love it! Would you?? Hmmph I gathered as much...I am going to set a goal of reading through the end of The Lovely Bones than onto a new one. I also met a boy, a new one that is. Possiblities seem endless but I'm just banking on him not bailing on me this week. Ha ha anyways now that I feel as though I shared a lil more than I normally do I say blaim it on the mama. She simply sugested I write more 'real' or what have you. No pressure right? But there we have it-the mama obviously nudged in the right spot at the right moment because it worked.

Happy Thursday!!

3 sweet comments on "The real stuff"

Team Millward on February 4, 2010 at 7:08 AM said...

ooh, a new boy huh? Is he aware of your addiction to drugs and The Bachelor? Ok, I guess that doesn't matter since my husband watches the Bacehlor too and also prescribes drugs to people as well! Get some sleep today! If you want I can let my two kids run around you all day, that's sure to make you tired!

Jillian on February 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM said...

Hey thanks for coming out of the woodwork :) That was fun for me to see! Know that I definitely don't mind. What got you into reading my blog? That's always fun to hear ;)

On a different note, I love that you named your car Lucy! That was another nickname I had from some of my friends growing up. My car's name is "Sweet Thing." Love naming cars!

Anyhow, keep commenting as much as you like. I love it!

The Crazy Coxes on February 4, 2010 at 2:45 PM said...

Hmmmm....a new boy! Do tell!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!