Really now??

Posted by StephieMae

Holy cow!! So you wouldn't believe went down today!!

First let me tell you that when you have a cast and crutches people totally treat you differently! every time I go out with the 'rents there's always someone there waiting to ask if I'd like a wheelchair or scooter. It is so crazy you guys. I may not be driving the roads yet but I am so approved to drive through the following places; Costco, AFW {and I get to chill on their furniture}, any dept store, and even the grocery stores trust me. I am getting so good at driving these things around it is so fun. Ha ha so shouldn't be allowed but hey it keeps me entertained while I'm out with mum.

So while at Costco today I was in checkout chillin in my motorized cart when these cute grannies I'd been people watching the entire time while we were in there came up behind us. I was minding my own bizness when there's a hand on my shoulder, some mumbling that I can't make out, and some petting of my hair. Ha ha NO JOKE

These ladies were petting my hair!! Never experienced that before. They just said oh honey your hair is so pretty and soft. The color is beautiful, makes me want to be young again. Oh my tuna you guys it was priceless. Still super weird but whatev they are old so I issued them less accountable in that department.

1 sweet comments on "Really now??"

Jessica on September 30, 2009 at 7:05 PM said...

YES! This post made my day. Spectacular experience- I'm glad it's been properly documented for generations to come. Those old ladies are so awesome!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!