In a frenzy

Posted by StephieMae
What in the world peeps I think I've decided that I am so over the whole friends thing. What is the definition of a friend anyways. The encyclopedia states that its a noun: a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection. Well from here on out if we're not in mutual liking with one another than I'm through. I throw the towel in and I'm over it. I had a wonderful evening last night. Spent with a friend that perhaps we may only talk once a month if we're lucky but I know I continue to call him and make an effort because I know the feeling is mutual. If the table was turned I know it'd be him making the effort; which I should state he does. I have several close friends that do just this very thing. Lame I should stop venting but I sure do need it sometimes.

3 sweet comments on "In a frenzy"

Tawna on February 3, 2009 at 10:33 AM said...

Stephanie,

What's going on? Do you want to do dinner and chat?

Ashli Dardenne on February 3, 2009 at 5:38 PM said...

You know I'm always here for ya girl!! Even if we only see each other every 6 months.

Becca's Blog on February 3, 2009 at 10:48 PM said...

I found you cute girl! I hope you aren't mad. I won't check it if you don't want me too, but I love hearing your thoughts. You seriously make me so happy every time I see you. Take Care!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!