Domestic Divas ROCK!

Posted by StephieMae
So I think I've had some extra time on my hands as of lately; want to know how I know?! Because I'm honing in on my domestic diva qualities that I acquired back in the day. I've been in the kitchen pretty much every day for the last couple weeks. It's been fun because I'm actually learning how to make things that my mum has tried to teach me for some time now I wish I could go back and pay attention. It's been fun coming up with new techniques and making my faves but tweaking them a bit. It's been fun making cupcakes and muffins and soups. That's all I've been doing actually but I love it all. I made french onion soup today-found a recipe I liked and went at it. Wow here I was thinking this was somethin that was hard and guess again peeps. It is the easiest thing ever and smells delish. I can't wait to dig into lata tonight for dinner. Yum!

1 sweet comments on "Domestic Divas ROCK!"

The Crazy Coxes on February 25, 2009 at 7:17 PM said...

You + Kitchen = Yummy Cupcakes! Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!