At the moment I'm...

Posted by StephieMae
READING The Infinite Atonement by Tad R. Callister. If you haven't read it I would say it is a must read. I read a lil blurb of it each night before turning in.


LISTENING TO I've been into audio books for a few years now and so at the moment I've been listening to Grace Works (also a great read) Charlotte's Web, and anything on the radio that isn't too overplayed.


WATCHING of course Gilmore Girls; is there anything better? And Corner Gas and I can't forget The Office. Of course always some time set aside to watch some b-ball or hockey as well :)


DREADING how I have still yet to find a job that is for keeps-all mine to enjoy


EXCITED ABOUT girls day with Jenn and Ash-yay for girl time! Oh and making my valentines day chocolate cheesecakes :)


CRAVING a good biography to read; guess I should get on that and head to the library.


THINKING if only I had time to crawl back in bed.


WANTING to paint my nails - I think I'll do it today and sleep in tomorrow - totally good idea.


HOPING I remember to pick up the Toblerone for tomorrow night, most likely won't *

2 sweet comments on "At the moment I'm..."

CIP on February 7, 2009 at 6:59 PM said...

Ohhhh, I think I know where you got this post idea from today!

I really need to paint my nails...too lazy right now though! I really like the song playing on your blog right now, so I'll probably just keep typing so I can keep listening.

xoxox

CIP on February 7, 2009 at 7:20 PM said...

hahahaha! ahhh that was in no way meant to be a bad thing! But in case you want to know how to do the link thing, when you are composing the post, you click on the little thing that looks like two links connected and highlight the words you want to link and then paste the link in!

PS- Thanks for bringing my Jack's Mannequin obsession back..I'm loving this song Swim a lot a lot a lot! <3

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!