JOY!! Here it is-I found it

Posted by StephieMae
So I had the wonderful opportunity to attend a fabulous enrichment meeting this weekend (or women's conference) We had a guest speaker who taught some amazing principles some that I really want to apply in my life. I'll break it down for you; of the two first commandments they have a commonality-LOVE. Perfect for this time of year right? Totally planned? I'm sure of it. But of course there is a forgotten commandment-thou shalt not compare. Duh peeps if you compare you will judge; and who wants to be judged? I say not it-I totally don't want it. So what's the big deal if we do compare? It allows us to be prideful which really ultimatly in the end erodes our self worth. Sad moment if we enable that. We need only compare from within oneself. That's the only individual we should comapre. US! None of us will ever be perfect but we can always be perfecting ourselves. And looking at where we have been and where we are going. If it is not a priority then do away with it. K it's as simple as that. So in the end peeps it's all about compasion; first to ourselves and then to everyone else. Be consistent and always daily be filling your bucket. IT's not hard - only if we make it hard does it become hard.

And a good song to go along with what we were taught this weekend (besides the one that was sung-Daughter of a King) is Man in the Mirror by Micheal Jackson. I used to sing this song all the time as a lil girl! I love it because it starts with you! I'M STARTING WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR-I'M ASKING HIM TO CHANGE HIS WAYS-AND NO MESSAGE COULD'VE BEEN CLEARER-IF YOU WANNA MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE-TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND MAKE A CHANGE! So let's do it peeps! Loves*

0 sweet comments on "JOY!! Here it is-I found it"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!