My mother!

Posted by StephieMae
The point of this post is because yesterday in preparation for our dinner last night mum and I headed to the store to pick some things up. While there she struck up a conversation with several firemen that were conversing about recipes. I know random but hey that's my mum and definitely the reason I love her. But it was too cute to see her sharing ideas about what they could make and the genuine listening ear on their part. They couldn't wait to get a start on her suggestion. TOO CUTE peeps. Really now who just randomly does this? My mum that's who :) So because I'm telling you about it I figured I'd share the recipe with you. ENJOY and loves* Okay so actually I lied I can't find the recipe so I'll post it lata playas! Peace out

0 sweet comments on "My mother!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!