Free LOVE!

Posted by StephieMae
So I don't know if anyone really feels the same way about love as I do but holy cheese peeps I love Valentines Day! It is a day of love-all bets are off. Right? Well that's how I see it anyways. I love everything about this sometimes detested holiday. I love the cards and the baking and the party's and the dinners and the love! LOVE is in the air peeps, whether you want it there or not. NO joking. So I love that all in a weeks work I have been able to spread the love. I have been able to assist in the putting together a party for some yw in the stake, feeding a boys HS varsity basketball team, make heart shaped rice krispy treats for Spence's 1st grade party, and even do some baking of my own for peeps I love and care about. See spread the love; don't be all anti with a stick where it shouldn't be. Ha no but really I even came home to the cutest thing last night in celebration of the holiday. So I 'spose there's a few out there that love it just as much as I. So seriously peeps don't be all anti love day and don't try to set others up just take advantage of the love that's in the air! It can be love for any and everything. Like last night I was in love with my pancakes!! Heck yes let me send a shout out to the Denver Diner for allowing me to feel love! Also a quick note to the lovely Porter family! I got to chat with Austin and Sister Porter today and it made my day. I was baking these in the process of the phone call and now I wish I lived closer so I could send them some love on Valentine's Day! So from my heart full of love this wonderful time of year! I LOVE you guys!*


{red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting}

1 sweet comments on "Free LOVE!"

The Crazy Coxes on February 16, 2009 at 3:10 PM said...

Did you come by to drop off the "hot" "awesome" and "U Rock" cupcakes????? How did I miss this?

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!