Things of the past...

Posted by StephieMae
TO ITCH OR NOT TO ITCH
One thing I want to tell you about that is such a thing of the past and should totally be done away with is bad reputations. So not cool peeps, and for things that should be given a chance. It's like Eeyore says "weeds are flowers too once you get to know them." So I think Scabies is givin' a bad rep. I mean really now scabies can't be all that bad.


I may end up taking that back if I ever actually have them burrowing in my skin; I'm already itching while I was reading about it. YUCK YUCK YUCK I lied peeps they can never be 'flowers' I would never want this so called scabies. But since I've already typed this all up I shall still post it.

The point of this whole post in its entirety is for Brett. Being such a lovely friend that He is decided that scabies was a wonderful gift to bestow TawnaKins with for her birfday. So to prove Him right we documented the life of scabies (in my eyes anyways this is the life he would live.) Enjoy*
Scabies enjoyin some of the birfday cake
He competed in the olympics with Phelps...and totally won it!!
Scabies LOVES his Coke...I think that TawnaKINS will break him of that habit soon...He enjoyed chillin wit Stephdeezy at the dunes.
TawnaKINS adores Scabies...more scabsters didn't know this was the treatment he'd get. Now he's thinkin twice about not burrowing in.
Even Okey warmed up to himHil wasn't too sure what to thinkHere is Scabie being introduced to DC...the best thing ever (esp on the rocks) duh no brainer

I guess Okey changed her mind about Scabies. Tawna was leaping to save his life. Poor thing never saw it comin'

2 sweet comments on "Things of the past..."

Tawna on February 19, 2009 at 11:25 PM said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!!! Thanks again for coming to see me on my birth, it meant a lot to me!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think the life of scabies has ever been so well documented. It is important to note how contagious they are. It started with Phelps and Quintawna and made its way to the body of 3 other girls. That is why it is important to never share your coke with other people!
Dr. H

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!