Post-lovin

Posted by StephieMae
So I am officially not over the whole holiday yet; I've decided that it is going to be daily in my life. Ha no but for realz peeps but I sure do love the concept of recognizing love any and everywhere. I have been doin it and let me say I wouldn't have it any other way. So anyways I had a great 'all about love day' It was so much fun to see some of my fave peeps at the won-ton party. I loved being to just hunker down for the night and enjoy the company of my beloved Asho and J-bow! I love these girls so SO much! They teach me so much and I admire and love them for all they do so a shout out to you both :) also it was great to have a few close others there all in all just the right amount of peeps so as to not feel overwhelmed. I don't know if ya'll feel that way at times but I know I sure do. Either way a great way I was able to feel love all around me yesterday was to attend the temple. For those that don't fully understand what that entails click here to learn more about what I believe. But really the love was there in an overflowing abundace! I then preceeded to take a looong nap. Made my day! That is until I met up with my friends for the night. You don't need a play by play so sorry for that but I just love to LOVE and feel loved! It is the bestest feeling around.

0 sweet comments on "Post-lovin"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!