What it's all about!

Posted by StephieMae
I am so grateful for the daily opportunities I am blessed with to feel of the Lord's love in my life. And in turn I am able to choose what I want to do with it. Which I believe is allowing others in my life to feel of that love as well...to let it carry over; pass it on. What a wonderful feeling that is! :) I love it. But this week I guess I could say I've been feeling not so charitable and as I read others updates and interact with those in my day to day life I feel of their love and passion for life. That's what it's about peeps. Doing all you can do and then leaving it up to others to choose what they do with it. It's all in their hands after you get to a certain point. I don't know if this makes much sense but I had to put it out there...loves*

0 sweet comments on "What it's all about!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!