calm in the storm

Posted by StephieMae
Alright peeps so first off; where did this snow storm blow in from?! Totally random; I go into a function tonight with a wind storm on our hands with no snow in the forecast. (at least that I was aware of) Come out several hours later to inches of snow-random.

So to sum up my night all I have to say is He did it again. The Lord and his tender mercies were apparent tonight. Long story short a friend and I were left to fend off 15 kids between the ages of 3 and 11 tonight. It kind of just fell in our laps so we were not prepared at all and just played it by ear. I could see the Lord's hand in it all by nights end. It was the calm in what could have been a far worse storm tonight. Sounds awful but really it wasn't that bad - actually it was the best way to have spent a Friday night and in good company but man are we exhausted. Tuckered out but glad to have come home and able to enjoy some yummy hot cocoa goodness!

0 sweet comments on "calm in the storm"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!