How it is?

Posted by StephieMae
What the cow! Serious Sally is killin me peeps-total overkill if you ask me. Either way I work with a buddy who knows Sally. He and I were talking about all the dating he does and the awkwardness of it all, etc, etc. We came to the conclusion that perhaps Sally just is wanting to build his network. If for example Sally was in the Mortgage business he'd have a lot of females that when they get married could say to their hubby 'honey I have a friend in the mortgage business - he'd give us the hook up' something like that. Ha okay I'm lame whatev but maybe that's the reasoning behind it he just wants to build up his network.

1 sweet comments on "How it is?"

Harrop Family on January 30, 2009 at 9:39 AM said...

Hey Steph!!! How fun that you found my blog! How is life for you?

It looks like your Dakota trip was fun!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!