Abe say what?!

Posted by StephieMae
Abraham Lincoln once stated "And in the end it is not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years." I've had several wonderful experiences this week that have helped me back up this very statement. I know that I am far from perfection but it's always nice to know that you can find the Lord in your life. When I see these moments in my day to day living it makes me grateful for the life I am putting into my years. Although I am young I know that I've learned as much as I have because of that. Some ways I feel I put life into my years is through service. And if you listen carefully the Lord will help you know where you need to be to better serve those who may need someone at the moment. I also enjoy to spend time with others whom I feel can teach me something valuable. Thursday night Pancakes are beginning to become pretty consistent and I cherish that time together with my dear friend. It is really the only time I see him each week. All of these make me feel as though I am putting something valuable into my life. It is of worth. :D What are things you feel you do that add worth to your life?

0 sweet comments on "Abe say what?!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!