I'm missing my rem cycle

Posted by StephieMae
Remember when I wasn't sleeping and this is what I felt like? Umm pretty much I'm still there.
So the other night I wasn't sleeping...it was just like any other night really. However I decided I'd take the matter into my own hands and do something besides tossing and turning. I fell onto the floor and crawled down the hall to the top to the landing. Well needless to say I was too tired by the time I got there I didn't want to make the effort to get down the stairs. {if you must know I was going to crash on the couch and watch Twilight} Well since I was too tired to go down I thought well I'll just lay here and rest a moment. Well that moment turned into several hours. I woke up with the worst pain {from the awkward sleeping postition} and dragged myself into my bed...just feet away from where I was momentarily residing. So hopefully after I get my cast off this week and downgraded to a robotic foot I'll sleep a lil more soundly. I'm not banking on that just yet though. Happy Monday my lovelies!

0 sweet comments on "I'm missing my rem cycle"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!