Got a minute?

Posted by StephieMae
If so - I just want to take a minute to whine!

I'm such a baby! I am in so much pain and I feel like it's been so awful this second time around. I just think 'suffer in silence' it'll pass and all will be well.

Well it's not all well, and I am in my own lil hell hole at the moment. Gotta keep the perspective, remember it's worth it. I only slept just shy of 4 hours last night - so I'm off to bed. Hopefully the sleep will help with the pain. If not I can always settle for cupcakes.

2 sweet comments on "Got a minute?"

The Blandon's on March 6, 2010 at 6:21 AM said...

Well I hope you are not in pain too much longer. In the end it will be all worth it! Hang in there!

Team Millward on March 6, 2010 at 7:04 AM said...

Oh I'm sorry Steph. What a pisser that must be! But cupcakes and/or donuts always make things a little better. At least for the 30 seconds it takes to eat them (ok, so I'm a pig when it comes to sweets and I eat them fast...I have to before my kids see what I'm eating and want some)

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!