adventures of costco

Posted by StephieMae
You know how much I love going to costco! Recently I had one of those adventures. I am never EVER let down EVER when there. Today a mother who I deemed as cute when at first sight lost major points when I saw the unspeakable. The poor kid never saw it coming! Well I should give him more credit, he did spit it out upon plugging it back in. He spit his binkie out and it dropped onto the warehouse slab of cement directly down from the restrooms. {ick! just think about the foot traffic} She swiftly picked it up and attemtped to make it seem as though nobody was watching...popped it into HER mouth for .5 seconds and then attemtped to shove it in his. Umm gross! Srsly!? He wasn't even in need of it! I haven't decided if I want to assume the worst of said mother or give her some benefit of the doubt {yet to decide what that would be} Anyways g.r.o.s.s. I'm not hatin on you if you do that but really just know that I wouldn't do it.

1 sweet comments on "adventures of costco"

Team Millward on March 19, 2010 at 7:06 AM said...

Ummm, yes you can judge me, but I've done that! Seriously, when I'm in a desperate situation and my kid's screaming and it falls on the ground I don't care anymore! My friend and I once had some mom come over to us at a park to inform us that our child was eating her cracker that fell on the ground. Our response...nothing but a grin (foloowed by us wanting to tell her to go get the stick out of her butt and mind her own busiiness). I figure it builds up their immunity! (Ok, I do attempt to wash it whether it's in my mouth or what not, but if there's no option then oh well). BTW, finally caught up on ANTM.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!