One of those days.

Posted by StephieMae
I really just had a day where I wanted to curl up in a ball and burrow into a hole for an undetermined amount of time. But if I did that than I really would never walk. Walking isn't really my love at the moment. It pains me to not be able to just jump back into a normal lifestyle. However, I knew it could never be that easy. It was totally the exception the last surgery. Hearing things like "healing ahead of schedule, and walking better than expected, stronger than ever, etc" Well I just figured mind over matter and I could defy the odds again. Well not so much. Each surgery has had its ups and downs and I can't compare. This is hard. My mum and Doc agree that it may just be that I've just forgotten how bad the pain really was last time. I don't think that's it at all. Sure it is a good explanation but you see ever since I was 9 my right foot has given me grief. It's just been my lot in life for my right foot to give me a headache. So why for one second should I act surprised that I've had issues all along the way? Do you agree with me that is okay to think this way? Because I'm saying it and yet I know there is a better deduction of reasoning here. Although I may not want to hear it at the moment I know one exists. I laugh at the thought only further proving it's validity.

Onto more pressing matters though; I made cupcakes and cookies just in the last week and have yet to care if I eat any. Just baking has made me feel like 'me' again! But really all I really want to sit back and enjoy is some good ol' ketchup chips with some iced tea.

0 sweet comments on "One of those days."

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!