Posted by StephieMae
I love iced tea! I remember my first encounter with tea. I was about 6 and my friends mum taught me how to make sun tea. It was so fun learning about it. However I just couldn't fathom how something so pretty could taste so disgusting. Well now it's all I can do not to drink it daily! I love it. But I'm kind of a snob and it has to be made a particular way. And ps sweetners ruin tea! If you are one of those sweetners out there...you are ruining your experience. Anyways to the point, shall we? I just wanted to share that I haven't had tea in about 6 weeks. Can't trust anyone else to make it for me. So today was my first day making it again and oh how I've missed it. Grand to have been reunited with it's splendidness!!
Have a lovely weekend!

0 sweet comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!