"I work as a mortician."

Posted by StephieMae
Yes, I watch television and at times I even attempt to validate the amount I take in. No validation but last night I sure did get a laugh.

A new cycle of ANTM aired. Did you hear what I heard? Classic top model I tell you!

"your wig was your good luck charm"

"Girls? Is Megan Fox a supermodel?"

"These girls will be hatin on me, mmh hmm!"

I need to get out more! But until than a lil top model, or gossip girl won't hurt, eh? Love it!

2 sweet comments on ""I work as a mortician.""

Anonymous said...

I hear ya' I'm a big fan of Real Housewives. Breaks the stress.
Mary

Jessica on March 13, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...

haha I tried to break my ANTM cycle...but when Bran and I visited my family this week for Spring break we just happened to turn on the TV and THERE IT WAS!!! blaaaaaah I'll never escape!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!