Reality Bites

Posted by StephieMae
So I fell in love with a new show last fall while chillin in bed for those 7 wonderful weeks. Curious to know what show that may be? Okay well actually it was more than just one show but the one I'm talking about tonight is Dancing with the Stars. It sucked me in and I really liked the line up they had. Anyways, they announced the new line up during The Bachelor tonight. Umm Kate Gosselin?! Are you serious? I don't think she can handle the show. I mean she can't even handle the hideous extensions she adorned her head with, why does she think she should be in LA when she has 8 kids to be taking care of. Whatever. Ha ha but Jake {the Bachelor} is also in the lineup...I've seen his attempts at dancing. NOT pretty! Anyways it should be interesting.

2 sweet comments on "Reality Bites"

Anonymous said...

Shut the front door! Jake is the number 12 dancer? I was trying to figure out who it was by fast forwarding...because I truly couldn't bear another moment of horse-face Vienna. Well. Well. Huh. Speechless. He drives me batty. I think Aly dodged a bullet there.

The Crazy Coxes on March 3, 2010 at 5:19 PM said...

Back away from the TV! All those shows are HORRIBLE! You definitely need to get out of bed!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!