Posted by StephieMae


Ooh an award! I love awards...they are loverly. A huge thank you to one cool lady over at My Own Brand of Crazy! She deserves some cupcakes!

Here's the deal, the rules state that

1) Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.

2) Pass the award on to 15 Bloggers who you've RECENTLY discovered and whom you think are fantastic.

3) Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won

4) State 7 things about yourself.
 

I gift this to:

DunnThat
Finding Forget Me Nots
MyFaveTeam
HenlineGoodness
Kelly Belly
Jess&Brandon
TawnaKins
Some Mayhem
LittleMissPaige
HappilyEverAfter
Found Love in Colorado
Bitemarks
LoveStory
BallFactory
DardenneDudes

7 things about me

I love the sun! And you can still get tan even when you wear sunblock. Whoever taught me it didn't - you deserve to burn!

I don't like to drive. Because of my ankle problems it would hurt to drive for more than 15 minutes. Hopefully that will change here soon.

I LOVE watching movies in 3-D. It's always worth the extra dough. PROMISE!

I hang out with mum every day! She is my best friend.

I LOVE basketball!

I love to bake, however most the time it always has something in it that the one boy I would gift it to wouldn't eat. So he just goes without. More for me!

I am going to Roswell, New Mexico in a few months. Any thoughts on this?

Enjoy your Monday! I'm off to the dr...for fun!

4 sweet comments on " "

Anonymous said...

I'm touched an honored...When I'm no longer in a drug-induced haze myself (stupid bronchitis) I will re-read the rules (so hard so hard) and do whatever it is I'm supposed to do. ANYWAY..THANKS chicky! So sweet :)

Jillian on March 8, 2010 at 11:52 PM said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much!

Leah on March 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM said...

Whaaat? Thanks so much! This is my VERY FIRST blogger award! Can't wait to pass it on. :)

Ginnie on March 9, 2010 at 12:34 PM said...

Thanks so much for your comment! :)
Your blog is super cute by the way!!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!