a protest

Posted by StephieMae

So I think I'm boycotting this whole walking thing. Besides walking is totally overrated, wouldn't you say? I've had loads of pain since I began walking a few days ago. I have a wonderful Dr who helped me feel confident that nothing is wrong. In his words, "things are just ready to get a move on" well not his exact words but something like that. My pain is easily an 8.5 and I even took pain meds per my doc. That barely takes the edge off. So I wait, not very patiently I might add to see him Monday. Let's hope it's nothing serious. I haven't jumped to conclusions yet, but one can only wonder.

I miss my cast, I never thought I'd find myself saying that. Makes me recall when Anne Shirley attempts to do away with her red hair..."I thought nothing could be as bad as red hair. Green is ten times worse."

I thought nothing could be as bad as that wretched cast, boy was I wrong the boot will be the death of me!

3 sweet comments on "a protest"

Team Millward on March 8, 2010 at 7:09 AM said...

Oh man, that sucks. Would he consider putting a cast back on until the pain subsides a bit? I hope your visit goes ok...I'm so sorry

The Crazy Coxes on March 8, 2010 at 7:29 AM said...

I'm sorry that you are in so much pain. I'm happy that your pain drove you to cupcake making though! At least something good came out of it. ;) Thanks tons!

Jessica on March 13, 2010 at 8:44 AM said...

awwww! Thanks Steph!!! I don't have 15 recently discovered blogs so I guess I'll just have to bend the rules and silently and graciously thank your appreciation ;) lol

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!