Todays Special: ThunderSnow!

Posted by StephieMae
Oh have you guys ever heard of thundersnow? It can at times be the most amazing things to witness; in my opinion anyways. Well Colorado is such a wonderful place to live I believe for the weather alone.

Anyways this spring storm is always a force to be rekoned with and I wouldn't have it any other way. It means summer is on it's way!

Our 7 day forecast is giving everyone a nice tasting of mother natures unique spring styling. Fantastico*

Now scamper off and go play in the snow...or just watch it sitting cozied up next to your fire. Either way embrace it!

3 sweet comments on "Todays Special: ThunderSnow!"

Jessica on March 24, 2010 at 8:28 AM said...

I would gladly embrace watching some sweetly drifting snow... unfortunately Florida can't decide whether to allow me to wear flip-flops or a sweatshirt... so I'm wearing both.

Team Millward on March 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM said...

Nope, didn't like it one bit. Mike was the only car on 470 the entire way home...but now he's here and doesn't work til Thurs. afternoon so all is good. I'm biased, but I like S. Ca weather much better. Just a little bit more predictable!

The Crazy Coxes on March 26, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

I like this weird weather. What's it going to do? Snow? Sunshine? Should I wear flats with no socks or boots with ski socks? Light pastel spring colors or a black sweater and a coat with a hood?

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!