Holleres eve

Posted by StephieMae
It was just what I don't do...tonight I mean. I don't do the whole getting dressed up thing all too often anymore. I'm not against the whole idea of the holiday. I mean I really did used to love it - and secretly still do. Shh don't tell anyone ;) K no but seriously it wasn't hard to talk me into a party...so I found myself dressed up and ready to go. And it was so much fun! I LOVE seeing how creative everyone gets! Long story short I went out and I loved it and I loved getting dressed up and I loved it all! People my friends rock, nuff said! Happy Halloween!!!

*I'll post pictures soon!

5 sweet comments on "Holleres eve"

Team Millward on October 31, 2009 at 8:17 AM said...

For some reason I have had the hardest time leaving a comment today! Anyway, glad you went and had fun! We went to our ward one last night and Brae one the costume contest...you should have seen her face. It was priceless!

StephieMae on October 31, 2009 at 8:20 AM said...

Of course the bark beetle won!!! That is so exciting! I'm sure she will be ecstatic about that win for a while...all her costumes will need to live up to the infamous bark beetle ;) What did maddox go as??

Team Millward on October 31, 2009 at 10:03 PM said...

A monkey. It was really cute but he HATED wearing it. He didn't nap today so he lasted about 15 minutes Trick or Treating and then fell right asleep in his stroller with a sucker stuck to his cheek. And everytime Brae was called a "bug" or "ladybug" she quickly corrected them by saying "No, I'm a Bark Beetle." The reactions were priceless.

Alexa Mae on November 1, 2009 at 10:50 PM said...

hello ms. amazing,
im glad you got dressed up and went out to play. can't wait to see pictures!! i haven't dressed up since 6th grade..i know right? anyway, thanks for being an incredible friend. love ya lots!!

love,
mae

StephieMae on November 2, 2009 at 1:50 AM said...

Lady Mae,
You're the amazing one! Loved the pics of you and the kiddos and Mr C! So cute! And I'm out of control because I dressed up two nights in a row and managed to come up with two costumes. Who does that??

I was thinking about you all day long while I was at church. I'll email you soon. Love ya a million socks monkey ;)

Love, Ms Mae

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!