Couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Posted by StephieMae
SO to those of you who aren't with the program you best be getting with it...The Office is one of my fave shows and this right here is just a lil glimpse into why. Enjoy! Hey and a shout out to the Millward's because if it hadn't been for them I wouldn't have been able to truly appreciate this show...just sayin it's been made possible because of them :)

2 sweet comments on "Couldn't have asked for anything better!!"

Team Millward on October 9, 2009 at 1:53 PM said...

YESS! I love the shout out. I don't know why more people don't do a shout out at my expense more often. Last night was seriously one of my favorite episodes! They were so cute, and I LOVED her dress! And I loved that they got married on the Maid of the Mist...even better. Actually made me kinda jealous! It was cute!

Team Millward on October 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM said...

Oh yeah, and are you gonna be out of commission in January? We got the courtside seats for Nuggets/Jazz and it so happens that it's on a Sunday and I have a funny feeling that we will have a tough time getting a babysitter!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!