{caution}

Posted by StephieMae
Drugs can do the body no good ... I have a love hate relationship with my drugs

And seriously why am I still awake?? Oh right because they switched my meds...they aren't too kind to my stomach. I've staked claim of the bathroom floor...I may just end up spending more time there than in bed this week. Can't complain because I have been looking to remedy the whole bed situation.

And I guess it could be worse...I mean if I had this bathroom. It's awful, can I say barf? I'd toss my cookies just with the very thought of having to step foot in here.

3 sweet comments on "{caution}"

Jenn on October 1, 2009 at 9:42 AM said...

I don't think you'd need ANY drugs if this was your bathroom. Just seeing this would give you the same trippy effect. The avocado fixtures are just plain sick.

Team Millward on October 1, 2009 at 1:14 PM said...

Yes, I agree with your friend. No need for drugs when you've got this lovely number. Come to think of it, may not be a bad idea to put this in my kids rooms. It's sure to knock them out cold! This looks like something my friend Gillian would love

Jessica on October 2, 2009 at 8:02 AM said...

I have high anxiety so I was tossing my cookies all night every night for a good month before the wedding. I became very at home in my dorm-room bathroom. I think this bathroom is super awesome. Trippy...but awesome. :) I like the steps up to the tub so fancy! Poor old people though that would not be fun.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!