China town?!?

Posted by StephieMae
Okay so it wasn't really in 'china town' but it was in a way. If Colorado had a China town I would mark this area to be just that. {duh I know I contradict myself} anyways China town was amazing. We went to the Chinese grocery store which is an experience everyone should have at least once. We went to the Chinese furniture store and we even made an appearance at Dim Sum! YUMMY! Anyways I am back from my lil out of Colorado but in Colorado experience. It lasted just a few hours and I loved every minute of it. In the furniture store there was bamboo and Buddhas everywhere and oh the tea pots~I wanted to buy every single one of them!! So beautiful!! The dish ware is so beautiful and well I could go on and on but really I just wanted to say I took a mini 4 hour vacation and it was amazing! Love you all!

0 sweet comments on "China town?!?"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!