What was that??

Posted by StephieMae
Oh that's right - the Nuggets won. It ain't no thang but a chicken wang!

Let's see if they can bring just as much fever to the court tomorrow while playin in Portland!

Oh I love basketball!

And look at these shoes I found online...bringin back the old school flare of the Denver Nuggets. Ha ha love it!

1 sweet comments on "What was that??"

Team Millward on October 29, 2009 at 6:34 AM said...

Ha Ha Steph! I'm sure he was upset (I was already asleep) but he had awesome seats that were free. They can redeem themselves when they come back Jan. 17 and our feet will literally be on the court! Yipee! I'm just excited to be served food the whole time. And I think you should start sportin these shoes. Those are rockstar worthy

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!