Turnaround,

Posted by StephieMae
Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart.

Oh Bonnie Taylor, you knew where it was at. I mean in terms of love and relationships this doesn't relate to me at all. But I totally think this is a good description of how I feel about Twilight.

Yes I said it - TWILIGHT! I know I know-I have a problem. I thought I was over it. That it wasn't a problem. BUT I was wrong. The other day I found myself somewhat frustrated and unhappy. A friend asked "what makes you happy?" I couldn't think of anything. I'd hit a wall and become a pit of gloom and despair. Ah but alas DUH!! I thought. I know what makes me happy...TWILIGHT. So I hunkered down and turned it on and there were angels singing, I swear it! I heard it; perhaps it was the drugs, or the lack of sleep, but I realized that this movie - albeit has standards all of it own. IS HAPPINESS!! So let me see I've lost count but I have watched it more than enough that I could be classified as a Twilight fanatic. Huh-I'm not. I don't understand my love but it's there and if it does the trick to pass the time and help me lose myself than it's my drug at the moment.

Ahh pure bliss! LOVE IT!

Is there something in your life that has the ability to make everything right for the moment?

4 sweet comments on "Turnaround,"

Team Millward on October 6, 2009 at 7:55 AM said...

First off, Total Eclipse brings back way too many good memories when my sister and I used to blast it as we roamed the streets of LA (ok, not LA, but sounds better that way). And I think Twilight is kind of a drug for mostly everyone. Mike even had to watch it to see what all the "hype" was about. Needless to say, he didn't like it, but is more than happy for me to watch over and over because it puts me in a good mood and he somehow thinks he may get lucky! I sitll have the VMA's on my tv so I can watch the trailor over and over for New Moon. I swore I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon, but I have, and I love every minute of it! Oh, and by the way, about your previous post on that bathroom. I was right, my friend Gillian does actually like it! Ha!

Tawna on October 6, 2009 at 12:38 PM said...

Oh Stephanie, I sure love you!!! You are a ray of sunshine in my life, sister, and I miss you..

mitch, pam and the rhoadants on October 6, 2009 at 1:17 PM said...

Arrested Development.

Natalie on October 8, 2009 at 11:21 PM said...

Mmm. I could get sappy and romantic right now, or just forget that facade of me exists and say the typical: music & photography.

Mmm.

Thanks for the comment/post :]

I'm glad to know people actually read my blog. New blog friends are the best! And AZ is the best. But most boys in AZ are lame. The best ones live in California :] :[

ahahha

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!