UTAH - to love - to have - to hate -

Posted by StephieMae
So I made a trip to Utah.

I know - gosh we all know; that I have a love hate relationship with Utah. But this time 'round it was wonderful.

It wasn't the typical trip I take out there and it's been some time since really getting out of the house so it was pure bliss!

Let's see if I can sum pieces of it up for you all :)

The drive - one word, AMAZING! I love road trips!

The company - equally brilliant as the drive.

The colors! Oh the colors!! I LOVE fall!! The crunch of the leaves and the spectacular use of colors God graces us with is ridiculously spectacular!

BYU homecoming game - umm a devastation and let down for many :( TCU had some incredible plays though! Very impressive that I couldn't help but be happy inside!

University towns - nothing like 'em! There's such a different way of life when you step foot on one. And I simply love it. What don't I love, yeesh?

So my simple trip to a wonderful state with great company. That is JOY!

1 sweet comments on "UTAH - to love - to have - to hate -"

Tawna on October 28, 2009 at 10:09 PM said...

What the..you were in Utah and you didn't tell me?! What's up with that Stephanie? Glad you enjoyed it though :) I as well love Utah. But I also love Colorado!!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!