Come what may - and love it!

Posted by StephieMae

So there is SO much going on today. In every way, shape and form! In my own life, in my family life, in my friends lives. All different scenarios but while sitting here knowing there isn't much that I can do to help the situations my sister was trying to lighten the mood and said "Remember Elder Wirthlin, Come what may and love it." We started laughing because even in the heat of the moment when everything that could go wrong does or moments when we feel like the Lord has not heard our prayers think twice. No matter where we are we can always remember the Lord does know us. He hears us and answers do come. But not always how we expect them. While on that note just to pass it along my beautiful AlexaMae is in need of prayers of comfort and love at this time. If you'd like to know more you can go to her blog. What an answer she has been in my life and I love you AlexaMae!

And here's another talk that touched my heart.

Remember friends It's not a sprint it's a marathon! Enjoy the ride even if there are a few unexpected turns along the way.

1 sweet comments on "Come what may - and love it!"

Nathan Williams on October 15, 2009 at 2:10 PM said...

this picture made me laugh out loud.
nice

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!