Not better but still good

Posted by StephieMae
I used to watch SNL all the time when I was in high school and college. After a few years of not having done so I picked it back up this summer while at the gym late Saturday nights. Although not what it used to be and not better than past it still has its moments. Like the Obama segments ha they actually are pretty clever. And they've had some funny guest hosts over the past months. It holds it own still. Duh otherwise it wouldn't be on still.

This last weeks episode featured Gilly-I love these bits...they never get old.

Anyways Regina Spektor performed her new song Eet. I love her so much and so here's hoping you do too! I'm off to eat some turkey dinner in celebration of Canadian Thanksgiving!

0 sweet comments on "Not better but still good"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!