Humdrum

Posted by StephieMae
I have some random thoughts that I wanted to put down on blog...

Did you guys know that Michelle Obama's genealogy is pretty cool to trace back. It reminds me of a trip I took to the temple last year and a Brother Amis I met.

Also I found this dress that I love! It is beautiful I think...in theory it is anyways. We'll see though. I'll post a pic soon!

I forget that it isn't summer anymore until I get ready to go out and find white stuff gracing Colorado's presence. Crazy that I have lost a whole month but really I have gained a lot in this last month of bed rest.

Have you seen this? I love BMW and on paper this car looks and sounds amazing but really it's a phib. I saw one while I was out the other day and it was UGLY!

Also I wish I could know what NASA was thinking when blowing up a piece of the moon {no matter how small a piece} was a good idea. I mean really it's not like earth will be inhabited forever and all they want to do is research and spend tax payers money on blowing up the moon! LAME

A side note I LOVE GOAT CHEESE but I've come to find out that many people don't. SAD!

Coraline is such an amazing movie and you all should spend the time to sit down and watch it. I love it enough that I want to see Nightmare Before Christmas, something I've never done. Gasp whatev!

1 sweet comments on "Humdrum"

Jessica on October 9, 2009 at 8:43 PM said...

haha I read this and thought. Colorado?? That's where Brandon served his mission! ...duh I wonder how my subconscious thought I knew you.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!