Srsly delicious

Posted by StephieMae
I love Fall!

I love the leaves that begin to fall and the changing colors and the smell. There's a smell to Autumn, everything about it I love.

I love to especially bake this time of year. Something about the sweet smell in the kitchen is that much sweeter this time of year.

Last year I shared my pumpkin pancake recipe with you, this year though I thought I'd share my Apple pumpkin spice muffins with you! They are to die for, can't wait to bake them fall!

I got this recipe in college from my stake presidents wife! Enjoy!

1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 Granny Smith apple, grated...peel and all!

Topping:
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter or margarine

Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Combine pumpkin, butter, and eggs in another bowl and add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Fold in grated apple and spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.

Now for the topping!
Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle over each muffin.

Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from pans immediately, and cool on wire racks.

1 sweet comments on "Srsly delicious"

mitch, pam and the rhoadants on October 5, 2009 at 12:19 PM said...

Thanks for the recipe! I can't wait to try them. Yum, yum!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!