Too flat for your taste??

Posted by StephieMae
So this coming summer is my 10 year mark for my reconstructive surgery that was done on my ankles. This surgery has a good chance of not needing to be done again if you follow some fairly simple rules. One of which never seemed to sink in until recently...well several of them actually. Remember my longboarding accident back in November? The most important thing I can do for the TLC of my lil' feet is that of wearing appropriate shoes. Now I love shoes; I love flip flops, sandals, skate shoes, you get the idea. But most of all I love any type of pump, wedge, and pertty heels or stilettos. Especially if it comes in patent leather! So it's been a battle within myself to not wear inappropriate footwear; if there is such a fauw pas. (my first attempt at using that phrase-did I do it correctly?) Anyways ever since the accident this last winter I just don't enjoy my pretty shoes as much. They aren't comfortable and it just creates pain where I don't want it. So seeing as I know I should give up the pretty shoes and extra heigth I am hoping to welcome in some pretty new ones. So I browsed around tonight and I found the following. Which do you like best? Do you ever wear flats? Or are they just too flat to taste?






5 sweet comments on "Too flat for your taste??"

Jen on April 13, 2009 at 1:03 PM said...

I LOVE FLATS! They're my fave! These are all way cute! I like the gold sequin-y ones the best! I miss you sooooo much! Come home soon! Love ya ggggiiiirrrlll!

mitch, pam and the rhoadants on April 13, 2009 at 2:07 PM said...

They are all darling! If you can fine comfort and fashion in the same shoe, you MUST purchase! But beware: there are many flats that are uncomfortable! i bought a pair last year that kill my feet after only 20 minutes. Good luck in your shoe hunt!

Ashli Dardenne on April 14, 2009 at 8:20 PM said...

I agree with Pam. There are some shoes that are super cute, but VERY uncomfortable. I love flats. I have a few pairs that are cute and comfy.

The Crazy Coxes on April 16, 2009 at 4:59 AM said...

I love the shoes! Flats are way cute!

Robyn on April 16, 2009 at 7:55 AM said...

I think flats are fabulous. They always look so great on everyone that wears them. But agree with you...I love my heels. Nothing makes me feel prettier than putting on a pair of pumps. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm sure you'll rock those flats out!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!