Feliz viernes santo!

Posted by StephieMae
Today and every day forward will be a holiday. Every day should be a holiday of great gooey goodness! I can picture it now; duh okay so I think in my own lil world I'm already livin it!

How I wish you could expereince California right along with me. Just tonight the scent of spring is lucious...totally to die for peeps. I don't believe words could do the evening justice. So i'll just leave it at that. Wish you all were here to enjoy the scentsational night with me.

Moving on to other topics HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! (although when you read this it will be Easter Eve) For those who celebrated Good Friday I hope you found it enjoyable and to your satisfaction. Now I believe it was a good friday for myself. Good as any other - but way BETTER!
I fo sho appreciated it for the holiday it is and it prepped me for Easter but it was fitting to just know I had a good friday.

Yay for Easter!! So Easter is such a special time for me. It has to be one of my top faves; definately in my top three! I have so much love for my savior at this time of year. When I was in young women's Sister LillyAnne put together special envelopes for each of us and it was to help us learn of and grow in love and appreciation for our savior, Jesus Christ. She titled it something along the lines of 21 days of coming closer to Christ; to that extent anyways. I read this over and over year after year and have come to have a greater compassion of the Atonement and all it blesses me with in my individual life. I have had many wonderful experiences that remind me of this and more so in the month of April. So peeps just a shout out to wish you all a wonderful Easter! I hope it brings you as much love and joy as it does me.

0 sweet comments on "Feliz viernes santo!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!